The June monthly matches WILL be held. Saturday’s highpower across the course match will be CMP not NRA sanctioned. Sunday’s Mid-Range Prone match will not be sanctioned and will be a club match only (reduced fee $15).
However, if you have a health issue, suspect you may be sick, or otherwise feel uncomfortable, you should NOT come to the range or participate in the matches.
For those that do come to compete:
– Do not congregate in groups; practice social distancing at all times.
– There is a maximum of 32 competitors as squadding will be done every other firing point to maintain social distancing.
– You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant spray/wipes.
– You are encouraged to bring and wear a cloth face covering when not actively shooting.
– Detailed health safety practices can be found at https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/.